Getting right with God

I haven't posted in a while, but I've still been putting my broken pieces back together. In addition to rebuilding my marriage with God as the third strand I've been including God in every aspect of my life! Building an intimate relationship with God has been amazing. I've wanted to get baptized since I was a teenager, but I've always been afraid to go through with it. Back in April of this year I finally went through with it and then I abruptly stopped going to church. There was no real reason behind it; just excuses I used to rationalize my failure to commit to attending church regularly. Thankfully that changed in August when I made a vow to God to not only attend church regularly, but to attend Bible Study and study the Bible at home daily. One of the first thing I learned when I started going back to church was that being baptized invited The Holy Spirit to come into my life as my comforter! Having the comfort of The Holy Spirit makes getting through difficult times a lot easier. Starting my day with God makes each day better. I can honestly say that the few days I've jumped out of bed and rushed out of the house before praying have been a little rougher than the other days, but the good thing is God is always around so it doesn't take long to get back on track. If you're struggling with finding the time to create a spiritual life know that it only takes a few extra minutes in the morning to start your day with God. If you're struggling with finding the time to read your Bible you can download The Bible App, The Bible Experience on audible (message me if you're not subscribed to audible and I can send you a link that will allow you to download it for free!), or whatever audio version you prefer so that you can listen to it throughout the day. If you're struggling with finding the time to make it to church on Sunday's think about how many times God makes himself available to you and make time for him. It will definitely be worth it! I pray that everyone who reads this is blessed beyond measure. Thank you God your continued love and support! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken beyond repair

I want to give up...

I want my parents