I want to give up...

I am mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually exhausted. Quitting seems like a viable option. The only thing that's keeping me going is my faith in God and his promises to me, but at what point is that not enough?
It seems that no matter how hard I fight to get up something keeps knocking me down. It's so discouraging and overwhelming. I'm emotionally numb because I know if I allowed myself to feel I would be an emotional mess, but how long can I go on like this?
I try to tell myself life is hard and things could be worse because I know they could, but I'm tired of being stagnant. No matter what I do I just can't seem to catch a break. I feel like I need a do over, but that's not possible. I have to play the hand I was dealt. I know that I if I keep showing up everyday eventually the day will come when all of this will be a distant memory, but I pray that day comes sooner than later because I feel like giving up!

Comments

  1. But you can’t give up! Keep pushing there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right, but sometimes it's hard to believe that light exists when you can't see it. Thankfully I was able to push through that rough patch.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Broken beyond repair

I want my parents