I Am Strong

As I reflect on the last year of my life I began to realize just how strong Tajai really is.
Year 32 was a year full of trials and tribulations....I had a house fire 6/28/17, hysterectomy due to fibroids on 6/30/17, kidney stone removal and temporary stent placed on 7/31/17, major relocation halfway across the country after living in a hotel for 31 days because we lost our home after the fire, and as soon as things started to turn around for my family boom 👊 my gallbladder starts acting up and I had to have it removed 6/18/18....yes I've experienced depression, anxiety, doubt, hopelessness, and a variety of other emotions throughout all of this, but I'm still standing strong ready to fight another day! While I was dealing with all of that I still had to be wife, mom, granddaughter, friend, and nurse...some days were definitely harder than others, but I made it!!!
I pray that my story can be a motivation to others...no matter what obstacles life throws your way remember you can do ANY and EVERY thing you put your mind to if you're willing to do the hardwork that comes with being someone who can overcome anything!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken beyond repair

I want my parents

I want to give up...