Bad days still happen

Depression is ugly. I hate it, but unfortunately it's been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. The advantage of being diagnose with depression is that I'm more aware of my moods and can tell when it's coming; most of the time. The disadvantage is that it's getting old and when it does happen to sneak up on me it hits hard! I no longer feel like I want to hurt myself and I do know that these negative feelings will pass, but being depressed still sucks. No matter how positive I've tried to think or act today this storm cloud that's hanging over me just keeps growing and growing 😔 Ultimately all I can do is keeping pushing forward and trust that God will see me through this!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken beyond repair

I want my parents

I want to give up...