Remembering my goals

There are times in life when your path to your goals will be tested by tragedy, negative people, unforeseen circumstances, and whatever else life may throw your way, but you have to stay focused on your goals no matter what.
I am dealing with one of those times right now and I know it's God testing me to see if I can be a woman of my word. He wants to know that I can live by the same advice I give my children, my friends, and many others who are in various places in their lives and I can honestly say that I can stay focused on my goals despite this obstacle I am currently being faced with. I am in control of my destiny and I will not let anyone else make my decisions for me. I will continue to hold my head high and keep working towards the goals that I have set for myself and my family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken beyond repair

I want my parents

I want to give up...