Another roadblock...

Today my grandmother got admitted to the hospital.
I was in the middle of putting groceries away when the dialysis nurse called to tell me they had to send her to the emergency room by ambulance. At that moment all I could do was thank God for my coworker who's been kind enough to let me borrow her car and thank God that the hospital they sent her to is the same one I work at so I wouldn't have to miss my whole shift. When I say I've grown so much I really mean it because the not so long ago me would have been freaking out. Maybe it's because I probably would not have had a way to get to the hospital to my grandmother with my truck being out of commission. Maybe it's because I probably would have had to miss my whole shift. Or maybe it's because my faith wasn't strong enough yet. Either way I am truly thankful that God is continuing to help me find the good in all this mess because without it I would be a nervous wreck. Praying for things to get easier for this little family of mines one day at a time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken beyond repair

I want my parents

I want to give up...