Who am I

Hello...my name is Tajai and I'm a 32-year-old wife and mother of three. I've decided to start blogging my journey of getting my life on track. I've struggled with depression and hopelessness on and off for the past 20 years and I'm finally ready to move past this chapter in my life. I know that depression can strike at any time, but with the proper tools I can get to a point where I'm strong enough to fight through it with minimal damage to my day to day life. My blog will contain bits about my past as I begin to reveal where a lot of my problems come from, as well as details about my present as I fight to overcome this brokenness each day! Thank you for taking the time out to go through this journey with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken beyond repair

I want my parents

I want to give up...