Accepting my brokenness

I've known for a few months that I'm not happy with where my life is currently at. I feel like I'm stuck on a Ferris Wheel going in the same circle over and over again with no way off! Over the past few weeks I've realized that I have to overcome the barriers that are binding me to this current place in my life. I have to let go of wishing I had a different relationship with my parents. I have to let go of the fear of being great and leaving the people I care about behind. I have to realize that God is allowing me to keep going through financial strain, depression, and hopelessness because I am not living my life to my full potential.
I have to get up and start doing more with my kids and my grandmother instead of dwelling on what I'm not doing. I have to setup a realistic budget and stick to it because if I don't get my budget on track I'll be financially broke until the day I die. I have to feed myself with positive affirmations daily so that I can be more positive. This journey will not happen over night because these struggles were not created over night. By faith and determination I will overcome my brokenness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken beyond repair

I want my parents

I want to give up...